At Perch Security, Sales Engineers provide technical pre-sales and post-sales engineering support to the Sales Operations Center and Perchʼs prospective and current clients. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the Sales Operations Center. As a Sales Engineer you are expected to develop and build relationships with our clients and be well versed in all things Perch.
A day in the life
- Demonstrate products and services to clients onsite, remotely via webinar sessions, and at conferences/trade shows.
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Communicate Perchʼs key value propositions to clients in context of specific use cases or requirements.
- Provide technical support and field questions from prospects and clients.
- Communicate client feature requests and issues with product management and leadership teams.
- Communicate and train partners on how to share the Perch value propositions.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross functional teams, executives, and clients.
- Support RFI/RFP responses.
- Support Proof of Value engagements.
- Stay plugged into industry trends.
A perfect match
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the following disciplines:
- Information Security/Cyber Security
- 3-5 years of experience working for a private software company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Mountain or Pacific time-zones
Above and beyond
- Project Management Experience
- Sales Engineering Experience