At Perch Security, Sales Engineers provide technical pre-sales and post-sales engineering support to the Sales Operations Center and Perch’s prospective and current clients. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the Sales Operations Center. As a Sales Engineer you are expected to develop and build relationships with our clients and be well versed in all things Perch.
A day in the life
- Demonstrate products and services to clients onsite, remotely via webinar sessions, and at conferences/trade shows.
- Communicate Perch’s key value propositions to clients in context of their specific use case or requirements.
- Provide technical support and field questions from prospects and clients.
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Communicate client feature requests and issues with product management and leadership teams.
- Communicate and train partners on how to share the Perch value propositions.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross functional teams, executives, and clients.
- Support RFI/RFP responses.
- Support Proof of Value engagements.
- Stay plugged into industry trends.
A perfect match
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- 3-5 years of experience working for a private software company.
Above and beyond
- Some networking experience, you know what a subnet is.
- Cybersecurity interest or background.